3 Casual Outfits In Style this Spring
Ready to thaw out? So are we. Goodbye layers, hello flirty ensembles! To help you stay on-trend as you switch from boots to sandals, we used Fashengage to generate three fun outfits for the casual events in your life this spring.
Outfit #1: Floral Patterns
Garden-themed prints are a safe bet this spring (as in seasons past). They appeared on the runway at the 2013 Mercedez Benz Fashion Week in Madrid, and a number of designers are using bold florals in everything from skirts to sunglasses.
- Dress: Alice and Olivia, Printed Fierra Y-Back Tank Dress
- Shoes: Stuart Weitzman, Corded Thong Flat Sandal in White
- Bag: Vince Camuto, Kat Satchel in Wintergreen Hefner
Outfit #2: Maxi Dress
Maxi dresses are in style this season whether you plan to visit the park or the theater. These versatile pieces can be dressed up or down and easily accessorized to match any occasion.
- Dress: Topshop, Strappy Cami Maxi Dress in Grey
- Shoes: Guess, Rana Sandals in Black
- Bag: Spiegel, Oversize Clutch Handbag with Softly-Pleated Front
Outfit #3: All-Over Denim
This season, denim is cropping up in vests, full dresses, and funky colors.
- Dress: Target, Mossimo Women’s Long Sleeve Denim Shirt Dress
- Shoes: Topshop, Sparticus Gladiator Platforms
- Accessories: Tory Burch Robinson, Mini Square Tote
For more on-trend outfit ideas, check out our app!